Your Home Sold Guarantee
While every real estate agent promises to sell your home, the reality is that most don’t. This is highly frustrating to a home seller like you.
Well, we set ourselves apart from most agents by being accountable to you. In other words, we don't just promise to sell your home, we Guarantee it. Our Sell Your Home in 90 Days Guaranteed is as simple as this:
We guarantee to sell your home within 90 days, or we will sell it for free (You still must pay the other agent who brings the buyer 3% at closing). If your home sits on the market for longer than 90 days from the time we list it for sale, we will continue to market it aggressively but charge you zero commission as the listing agent. As you can see, we put our money where our mouth is. Instead of making you empty promises, we give you a written guarantee of performance and if we don't live up to this agreement, you pay us absolutely nothing at all. We're taking all the risk, so you don't have to, and this gives our clients peace of mind in the home selling process.
Terms & Conditions of Your Home Sold Guarantee:
- List home for sale at the Fair Market Value to be agreed upon by Seller & Haute Team.
- Haute Team has fulfilled their obligation of this agreement if they bring the Seller an offer that is within 5% of the asking price (Seller does not have to accept the offer). Haute Team will continue to aggressively market the home for the full, agreed upon commission.
- Seller agrees to reduce listing price by 5% if we do not receive an offer within 5% of the listing price by the 30th day and another 5% if we do not receive an offer within 5% of the asking price by the 60th day.
- Should no offer be received in 90 days within 5% of the asking price, then Haute Team agrees to waive their listing commission of 3% and Seller agrees to pay fee of 3% to agent who brings the buyer. Haute Team agrees to continue to aggressively market the home for sale for the remainder of the listing agreement.
- This contract is void should Seller not execute on these agreed terms.